- These results may be not reportable according to SPEC rules.
- Some benchmark sources have been changed to compile them
successfully. These changes do not change the results significantly.
- Some tests may not have compiled or executed properly.
- The goal of these runs is to monitor the performance of generated code with most commonly used optimization flags. Therefore, these scores are probably lower than what could be obtained using the most aggressive optimization options.
- From time to time, I may change the compiler flags used to compile the benchmarks. In this case, I will inform about this.
- SPECInt2000 Eon sources have been modified to use <iostream> and <fstream> instead of obsolete <iostream.h> and <fstream.h>.
- The machine was updated to RHEL 5.1.
- -mpc64 (64-bit floating point precision) was added for compilation of galgel in 32-bit mode.
- -mpc64 (64-bit floating point precision) was added for compilation of all benchmarks in 32-bit mode.
Last modified: 01/24/2008 - vmakarov at redhat dot com
Return to index page.